My name is Nic Neuhaus and I have lived in Cincinnati for all of my life. I have played sports for as long as I can remember, but soccer has been the longest ongoing sport, almost 13 years. It has taken me to over twenty states and even out of the country. Soccer has made me into a competitive person and gives me my drive.
My hobbies include sports, of course, hanging out with friends, cooking, and making money. I am the forth of seven children in my family, which can be hectic at times. I plan on graduating and going on to study health sciences at a school that I have yet to decide on. When I get older, I would like to travel the world and move to somewhere warm on the coast, preferably Malibu. Other than this, I have no set plans on my future, I'll just see where it takes me.

No comments:
Post a Comment