Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blog Post #2

    The font, colors and design of my blog template tie together, as well as contradict each other at the same time. I chose red because yes, it is my favorite color, but that's not the only reason. I feel that the color red portrays many different emotions, such as anger, passion, competitiveness and curiosity. I posess all of these at one time or another from time to time. Whether it's when I play sports, learning to play a new instrument or maybe I'm with my girlfriend. I chose the yellow because sometimes I like to change it up a bit and contradict myself.
    When I chose my font, I wanted something that reflected my personality, layed back, loose and fun. I thought that if I chose this the reader would understand my personal viewpoint that I have on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment